1. Unless otherwise stated in our online shop, you can choose to pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard), Paypal, Giropay, bank transfer or (prepayment). From the second order in our online shop, the customer has the purchase on account.
2. If payment in advance by bank transfer agreed, the payment is due immediately after conclusion of the contract.
In our online shop you can pay with VISA or Mastercard. If you have successfully provided your credit card details and security inquiries, the payment amount will be debited to your credit card. Therefore, ensure sufficient coverage to save unnecessary additional costs of unsuccessful debits.
or - if the customer does not have a PayPal account - under the terms and conditions of payments without PayPal account, available at
Also in this case the debiting of your account takes place directly after the delivery of the order. Therefore, ensure sufficient coverage to save unnecessary additional costs of unsuccessful debits.
You can use the payment method Giropay of GIROPAY GmbH, An der Welle 4, 60322 Frankfurt / Main. When choosing this payment method, you will be directed by us via a secure connection to your bank. Here you make the transfer in the usual online banking environment of your bank.
1. If the customer is a consumer, default of payment occurs if the customer does not render despite due and reminder, or if the customer, regardless of a reminder, not within 30 days of the due date and receipt of an invoice or equivalent payment statement and we on these Consequence on the invoice or payment statement. During the default, the outstanding amount bears interest at the default interest rate of 5 pp above the respective base lending rate. Reminder fee after default is 2.50 EUR.
2. For entrepreneurs, para. XIII.
1. We ship within the EU, mainland.
2. Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery time is four calendar weeks from the conclusion of the contract and receipt of payment. We reject agreement on fixed transactions.
3. The delivery of goods shall be made on the way to the delivery address specified by you during the ordering process. Items that can not be sent as a package due to their size will be delivered to the curb by freight carrier.
4. The postponement of delivery dates for reasons for which we or the companies commissioned with the transport are not responsible does not entitle us to reduce the purchase price. Your right to demand compensation for the resulting damage in accordance with the statutory provisions remains unaffected.
5. If the shipping or forwarding company sends the goods back to us, as a delivery was not possible for you, you bear the cost of unsuccessful shipping. This does not apply if you have exercised the right of revocation that you are entitled to, if you are not responsible for the circumstance that led to the impossibility of service or if you were temporarily prevented from accepting the service offered, unless we have the Performance have been announced a reasonable time before.
6. We reserve the right to withdraw from the contract in case of improper or improper self-delivery. This only applies in the event that we are not responsible for the non-delivery and we have taken the necessary cover business with the supplier with due diligence. We will make every reasonable effort to obtain the goods. In the case of unavailability or only partial availability of the goods, the customer will be informed immediately and the consideration will be refunded immediately.
7. If the customer defaults on acceptance of the goods, we are entitled to charge the costs incurred by the storage at least 0.5% of the invoice amount for each month of storage. Furthermore, we are entitled to dispose of the goods elsewhere after setting and fruitless expiry of a reasonable period of time and to supply the customer with a reasonably extended deadline.